Ekennis Software Service Ltd is engaged in the business of software IT solution and consulting services, IT product/ software development, and software training, ERP solution, Learning Management Solution, 3D printing, Digital printing and packaging design consultancy. It also provides business process analysis, system design, technical expertise, implementation, training, and support services, and has expertise in SAP ERP.
- IT Solutions: Ekennis Software is a ERP solution provider organizing solution implementation in SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft.
- 3D and Digital Printing: It provides 3D printing and packaging services for retail, food, entertainment, sport, babycare, personal & hygiene, industrial, and agriculture industries.
- Experienced promoters and employee base.
- One stop shop for managed business solutions to diversified customer base.
- E-learning, mobile learning solutions, and EATS (Ekennis Application Tracking System) for staffing solutions.
- Latest technology usage for digital printing.
- Cost advantage and product differentiation strategy.
Ms. Manisha Sharma is the promoter of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Lakh)|
|Profit After Tax||70.20||94.92||22.60|
Objects of the Issue:
The IPO aims to utilize the net proceeds towards the following purposes;
- To purchase plant & machinery.
- Meet working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Ekennis Software IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Feb 21, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||Feb 24, 2022|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹72 per equity share|
|Market Lot||1600 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||1600 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Issue Size||400,000 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹2.88 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||400,000 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹2.88 Cr)
Ekennis Software IPO Tentative Timetable
The Ekennis Software IPO open date is Feb 21, 2022, and the close date is Feb 24, 2022. The issue may list on Mar 7, 2022.
|IPO Open Date||Feb 21, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Feb 24, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 2, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 3, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 4, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 7, 2022|
Ekennis Software IPO Lot Size
The Ekennis Software IPO market lot size is 1600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1600 shares or ₹115,200).
Ekennis Software IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||71.42%|
Ekennis Software IPO Review
The company has an almost static top line for the reported financial data with super-profits for the last 21.5 months. Based on these super earnings, the issue is fully priced. Post-IPO it is paid-up capital of Rs. 1.40 cr. indicates longer gestation for migration to the mainboard. The company has not given a break-up of revenue and it appears it is primarily operating in digital and 3D printed packaging. Higher spending for the IPO indicates funding for this issue is fully arranged. There is no harm in ignoring this window dressed offer.
Ekennis Software IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Ekennis Software IPO is subscribed 2.29 times on Feb 22, 2022 5:51:00 PM. The public issue subscribed 2.85 times in the retail category, times in the QIB category, and 1.73 times in the NII category.
Company Contact Information
Ekennis Software Service Limited
2 nd Floor, Concord Anthuriams,
Neeladri Road No. 49,50,51, Dodathogur Vill,
Electronic City, Bangalore – 560 100
Phone: 080 – 4114 5095
Ekennis Software IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd
Phone: +91 – 11 – 2681