AGS Transact Technologies Ltd is one of the India’s leading omni-channel payment solution providers. It is the second largest company in India in terms of revenue from ATM managed services and also the largest deployer of POS terminals at petroleum outlets in India. It not just serves Indian market but also expanded internationally in other Asian countries including Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Singapre, Indonesia, and Philippines. The firm primarily operates in 3 business segments;
- Payment Solution services such as ATM and CRM outsourcing, cash management services, digital payment solutions, transaction switching services, POS machine services, agency banking, etc. As of August 31, 2021, it has a portfolio of 14,099 ATMs and CRMs under outsourcing and 19,161 ATMs and CRMs under managed service segment. It has also deployed POS terminals at leading Indian petroleum outlets such as Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation while Dr. Lal Pathlabs, Patanjali Ayurved, RJ Corp Ltd, VRIPL Retail Pvt Ltd, Organic India are the corporate clients.
- Banking Automation Solutions i.e. Sale of ATM and CRM, self-service terminals, currency technology products, and relevant services. As of August 31, 2021, AGS Transact has 50+ banking customer base i.e. ICICI Bank. Axis Bank, and HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Other Automation Solutions for customers in petroleum, retail, and colour segments such as system automation products, system integration, remote management, and other service offerings.
As of August 31, 2021, it had installed a network of 221,066 merchant POS, 17,924 petroleum outlets, 72,000 ATMs and CRMs offering cash management services, 46,800 cash billing terminals, and installed 88,521 colour dispensing machines. The business serves customers in 2200 cities and towns through 446,000 machines or customer touch points.
- An integrated omni-channel payment and cash solutions provider.
- Diversified product portfolio, customer base, and revenue stream.
- Strong capabilities to develop customized in-house solutions.
- Long-standing relationship with global technology providers i.e. Diebold Nixdorf, ACI.
- Strong in-house infrastructure and technological capabilities.
Mr. Ravi B. Goyal and Vineha Enterprises Pvt Ltd are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||– 181.05||547.92||830.14|
Objects of the Issue:
The IPO aims to utilize the net proceed for the following objectives;
- To carry out an offer for sale by selling shareholders.
- To realize the listing benefits of equity shares on the stock exchange.
AGS Transact IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Jan 19, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||Jan 21, 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹166 to ₹175 per equity share|
|Market Lot||85 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||85 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹680.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹680.00 Cr)
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the offer|
AGS Transact IPO Tentative Timetable
The AGS Transact IPO open date is Jan 19, 2022, and the close date is Jan 21, 2022. The issue may list on Feb 1, 2022.
|IPO Open Date||Jan 19, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Jan 21, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Jan 27, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jan 28, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jan 31, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 1, 2022|
AGS Transact IPO Lot Size
The AGS Transact IPO market lot size is 85 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (1105 shares or ₹193,375).
AGS Transact IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||98.23%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||66.07%|
Company Contact Information
AGS Transact Technologies Ltd
601-602 Trade World, B Wing, Kamala Mill Compound
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai 400 013
Phone: +91 22 6781 2000
AGS Transact IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270